5444 Saumure Road Cumberland, Ontario K4B 1T3



Come take a look at this beautiful approx 100acre lot. This lot has around 60% of the land cleared with the remaining 40% bush, perfect for all your agricultural needs. 1 dug well. The land is truly a must see to envision building your dream home here. There are a couple of outbuildings on the property. Come take a look! (id:42429)

Property Details

MLS® Number 1223269
Property Type Vacant Land
Neigbourhood Cumberland
Features Acreage


Basement Development Not Applicable
Basement Type Unknown (not Applicable)
Fireplace Present No


Acreage Yes
Size Irregular 100
Size Total 100 Ac
Size Total Text 100 Ac
Zoning Description Ru Rural Countryside


Scroll to Top